Mechanical Engineering Career Make with Fydiz
THIS AD HAS EXPIRED ! - You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as well as San Francisco and Palo Alto, California.
Our Mechanical Engineers work closely with a multidisciplinary team spanning both hardware and software to define, design, integrate, and test self-driving vehicle systems.
1. Work closely with autonomy software teams to define and translate sensor, planning, and control requirements into hardware specifications
2. Design, assemble, test, and integrate beautiful, robust sensors, computers, and their accompanying power, heating, cooling and cleaning solutions
3. Design for prototype and mass-production including machined, injection-molded, formed, die-casted, and extruded parts
4. Perform design analysis including stress, strain, thermal, modal, and tolerance
5. Create 2-D drawings and documentation with GD&T and SPC fundamentals
6. Work with hardware platform partners to optimize Aurora design for high-volume production and reliability
For more details visit us at - https://fydiz.com/jobs/mechanical-engineer-career/
Contact us - +353 83 461 3940
14 Mar 2018 Sanford, ME
Please help us keep this web site family friendly by reporting any unsafe ad.
This web site is not endorsed nor affiliated with any American Classifieds publication.
Our service is only for online classified ads placed by, or addressed to USA residents.